Why I bought the MacBook Air and not the Pro - news24

Breaking

Sunday, April 21, 2024

Why I bought the MacBook Air and not the Pro

Why I bought the MacBook Air and not the Pro

 

Opinion post by
Dhruv Bhutani

I’ve been using MacBooks for almost 14 years. Call me a creature of habit, but six machines later, when it came time to upgrade my laptop, it was clear that my next machine would be yet another addition from Apple’s stable.

Previously, the decision had been easy. I’m a pro user with pro needs, and only a MacBook Pro would cut it. That’s not entirely the case anymore. Apple’s M-series silicon has flipped the game altogether and leapfrogged the Intel and AMD competition in all but gaming. The M3-powered MacBook Air piqued my curiosity.

 

-Dhruv Bhutani

 

-Read Full Article here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages