Garmin Venu 4 wishlist: All the features I want to see - news24

Breaking

Sunday, April 28, 2024

Garmin Venu 4 wishlist: All the features I want to see

Garmin Venu 4 wishlist: All the features I want to see

 

After a thorough review, Garmin’s Venu 3 earned Android Authority’s Editor’s Choice award and a whopping four and a half stars. In fact, I’ve been impressed by the Venu line over and over again as Garmin continues to enhance its top smartwatch with every new launch. While a brand-new generation may not be imminent, a Venu 4 is likely at some point, and there are a few more improvements I’d love to see.

Advanced training and recovery tools

A Garmin Venu 3 displays a user's Recents menu, including Sleep Coach Recovery and Recovery widgets.

 

-Kaitlyn Cimino

 

-Read Full Article here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages